16 janv. 2011

IM BAAAAACK :)

Im back to the blogging world!

Sorry it has been so long, but being home and then arriving back in Lithuania, and time has gotten away from me!

Let me begin from where I left off: HOME. One word to describe my week vacation: AMAZING! Most of you know my horrible traveling schedule that made it so I missed Christmas with my mom, and arrive home on the 24th at 10pm, so I wont recap that.. but I was soo happy to get time at home.

In between spending some quality family time, and hanging out with my friends.. there was not much time to relax. I am not complaining by any means... I loved every moment of being home, even taking a Jack Daniels shot with my father (not a Jack fan)!.

Traveling back to Lithuania was much easier,, not one delayed, missed, or canceled flight! It took me about a solid week to get back to a regular sleeping pattern. It wasen't all bad, as I got to stay up and watch the World Juniors play.. even the disastrous final.

One interesting thing that happened since I have been back, is me having a little issue with food poisoning. I will again spare the details, but it was not fun and I was out for a bit recovering from it. I am still cautious about the food I eat, as I couldn't determine the cause of it.

We traveled to Prague for our second last euroleague game. One word for the game: embarrassing! We did not play well at all, and simply did not show up to play. We have one last game this week, and if we win we have a chance to sneak into the playoffs depending on other results. Either way we are looking at this game as one we have to win, and to redeem ourselves from last week!

Its nice to be back, and to get back into a routine with basketball. I miss everyone at home, and hope the last 3 + months fly by here so I can see everyone again!

Until next time,

Courtnay

3 commentaires:

  1. Hi Courtnay! So glad to hear that you arrived back in Lithuania without the same travel problems that plagued you coming home for Christmas (despite the food poisoning!). I was thrilled that I was able to see you (and Bob was disgusted that he was home with such a head cold!) while you were home; thanks so much for all our goodies. We're still munching on the chocolates, the book is great to flip through, and the earrings were a big hit New Years Eve in the Domican (cloudy most of the time, but otherwise a great trip). Good luck with your game this week. Much love always, xoxoxo
    Leesa & Bob

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Follow-up: Must have been in a big rush to send you a message! Can't believe I spelled New Year's (Years) Eve and the Dominican (Domican) incorrectly. Such much for your Editor friend :-). xoxoxo
    Leesa

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. "Such much"? Okay, clearly I have to step away from the keyboard! xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer